TAKE FIVE PROGRAMME (by The Kids Network)
Dear Parents / Guardians,
The Kids Network is running a "TAKE FIVE" programme for Secondary to Junior College netball players. You and your friends can be school netball players or recreational/leisure netball players! Grab 4 friends and form a group of 5. We will provide a coach to train your group on passes, drills and have mini games!
Details for Outdoor Training Sessions
Dates: 4/11/18/25 July (1 date per ticket. If you are interested to have more than 1 session, do get another ticket)
Time: 10am to 11am (1 hour)
Venue: Kallang Netball Centre
Cost Per Session: $30/pax x 5 friends (including yourself) = $150
Please take note that there are some rules for outdoor training:
- 5 players per coach per court
- Only those who have gotten their slots will be able to access the court
- Please refrain from bringing other people who are not part of your group because the facility will have to keep to less than 50 pax
- Per Group of 5 participants per court should not interact and must maintain a distance of 3 metres apart from another group at all times.
- Physical distancing of 2m (2 arms-length) between individuals should be maintained in general while exercising and playing sports
- Mask should be worn except when performing strenuous activities
IMPORTANT NOTICE (PLEASE READ THROUGH) :
1. Training Dates may be subjected to changes. Any changes will be made known to you at least 2 weeks in advanced.
2. Limited slots are available, therefore register early to avoid any disappointment.
3. Registration closes when slots are full / on Thursday, 2nd July 2020, 5.00pm. If slots are full, do get the "Waiting List" ticket if you are interested!